Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I'm still here....

My life has completely changed!  I'm now a mommy to the most handsome 2 month old....well to me he is, lol!

I thought I would be able to post more, boy was I sadly mistaken.  I'm typing from my phone now, with the lil guy falling asleep in my arms.

Everything has been wonderful,  a little challenging but what an amazing experience these past couple of weeks have been. I love it. I can't wait to share more.... hopefully when the lil bug isn't so demanding,  lol! Who am I kidding,  I'm lucky if I get to eat or shower most days!

I hope everyone has a great great week!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your best ever creation! God Bless you and you now expanded family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear you are doing well and enjoying motherhood! While you are so busy, I bet your creative side wants do create more baby stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.