Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Halloween Crafts 2013 - with the nieces and nephews!

WOO-HOO...... next week is Halloween!! 
 
This is just a short post sharing some pictures from Halloween craft day 2013.  We had so much fun.....the kids are always entertaining.  I'm happy that next year we will have baby Vincent to share this experience with his cousins.
 
It was such a nice day out, I decided to do the crafts out on the patio.
 
Let the Halloween crafting begin...
 
 
This years pumpkin theme was "Swamp Thing"!  I'm glad I decided to do this craft outside...can you imagine the mess in the house.  It was so much fun seeing the kids get crafty with all the eyes and giving their creations hair cuts.  Silly kids! Baby Vincent got his very own swamp thing pumpkin too!! 

 
We also made mummy lanterns. Even made one for baby.  His is the 1st one with the googly eyes.

 
We or should I say my sisters were in charge of making the yummy Mummies, I'm in charge of adding the eyes!!  Well someone wasn't keeping time....we'll just blame my brother for that one.  They were still delish because there were none leftover.
 
 
Here are the kiddos inside, hands washed, shirts off....why, I have no idea, lol!  But they were all excited and ready to make their own pizzas.
 
 
 
Awesome afternoon with the people I love!







 



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. we only wished halloween was celebrated more widely in Australia, the preparations and celebrations look like so much fun!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.