Thursday, July 11, 2013

I'm baaaaaack..... kind of!!

Well, well, well......seems like forever since I've been on here.  I know my last post mentioned I was taking a small break and working on some stuff.  I promise you I was!
 
One of the projects I was working on was my very own personal project......
 
Growing my very own little baby!!
 
 
 
These past couple of weeks have been a non-stop exhaustion, eating at all hours of the night, drinking lots of water, and peeing about 100 times a night! But I know it will all be worth it.
 
We are extremely excited and can't wait to meet him or her.  Of course I want a girl and theHubs wants a boy.  I have a feeling I'm having a boy, but I had a dream the other night that the doctor told me I was having a girl.  Either way we are beyond happy to be starting our family.
 
After we find out the gender I will sew more for baby.  I'm ready to start on those projects.  Time is moving too fast.  Before we know it, it will be January and the baby will be here.
 
I hope to be getting my energy back soon, it's sad how tired I am.  Honestly I'm just too tired to think straight much less post on the blog or even Facebook.  One thing I have been doing is playing the devil of a game Candy Crush.  It has been there on those sleepless nights when I just can't seem to sleep.
 
I hope everyone is having a fabulous week so far.  I hope to do more posts this weekend. 
 
TTFN.....


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.