Sunday, July 29, 2012

I'm back from my vacation!

Hi everyone.... you probably didn't even realize I was gone.  That's fine, lol!!  
Well I did actually take a vacation and just added another week.  Can I be honest, It was awesome not being on here.  I didn't have to worry about posting or creating or doing the mad rush to add my new project to linky parties.   Sometimes the blog can just take over your whole life and I realized I didn't want that to happen.  If you do come by to check out my projects you know I try to post one once a week....with a few random posts here and there.  Well I'm going to have slow down on posting a project every week.  In my head I was thinking maybe once every two week.  Still thinking about it.  

source
Well I just thought I would update you all about my decisions.  I won't be totally gone!!  I might just be in a rut....who knows.

Thanks for stopping by.  I'll post again later.


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I actually DID wonder where you were!! The other day, i was like, where has Fifi been? Miss ya! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, every now and then we all have to slow our pace down. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will still be checking in on you. Sometimes it's nice to not have to think about blogging for a while. At any rate, I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award. Stop by my blog and check out the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's wonderful to take breaks. It helps bring us back to the things that are really important in our lives. It also helps us rededicate ourselves to those things. Breaks are beautiful!

    Happy seeing beautiful!
    http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.