Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pictures and Words Wednesday 6/20 - Stella and Ms. Betty (furbabies)

It's been a while since I posted anything about my fur-babies!!  Here they are living the life!!  Eating and sleeping all day saving up their energy to run up and down the stairs at all hours of the night.....sigh!  Really, they sound like horses galloping up and down, lol.  I know they jump on the counters and the tables when we're asleep, then act all nice and lazy when we're awake.

Who are they fooling?  Nope, not I!

Here is Ms. Betty, she acts all tough and bossy like she's running the show.  But she's just a big baby, literally.  Bring on the thunder and she's at your feet, hiding between the drapes, has her head under the sofa, or sneaking into the pantry like you see in the picture below.  This was yesterday with all the thunder going on yesterday.  I think I need to take her to go see the movie BRAVE.....lol!!  Well this is Ms. Betty and in the next couple of days she's getting her summer hair cut. She's going to transform into Mrs. Bigglesworth.  This kitty is all fur, she looks big but she's really a tiny thing.



This is my sweet  Stella!  She's more laid back, I truly believe she's the boss when it comes to both cats.   Both cats are not lap cats, but Stella can be very loving.  She follows me everywhere I go.  She doesn't have to be next to me but in the same room.  Here she is in the craft room, watching me sew.  She's a big momma, at almost 20lbs.  She gets a trim too, but since she's already a short haired cat you really can't see a difference. 


These are the hags that live with us.  I call them hags because in cat years they are older than me, lol!!

Okay, everyone have a great Wednesday!  See you soon.


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oh just so precious! You just want to pet their sweet furry faces. too cute!

    Happy seeing beautiful!
    http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.