Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday Family Showcase.... #7

Today I am featuring my niece

Aubrey Rose

This is my brothers youngest daughter.  Aubrey will turn 2 years old in August, her older brother is Aiden  (3) and her older sister is Anne-Marie (2).  She loves her brother and sister very much. Aubrey also likes to play with her cousins.  She enjoys watching cartoons and loves to talk in her own gibber jabber language, lol!  My sister-in-law said she was in the jumpy house for the first time ever and she enjoyed it very much.


She's a sweetie, well around me she is.  Aubrey is my little rosebud!  That's my nickname for her.  


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! I can tell you are an adoring Aunty! I'm following via the Wednesday 7 Ways hop...hope you'll follow me back at http://littleshackonthehill.blogspot.com/
    I'll follow you in each of your 'followings'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty! I love having a niece. Spoil them and send them home.

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.