Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hoo Are You? #60

NightOwlCrafting

1. Do you type on a keyboard the correct way or do you peck like a cute little chick?
I type the correct way, it took me forever to learn it in the 10th grade, so I do it right. lol!


2. Typically how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Maybe an hour to a hour and a half.....Oh it's not getting "myself" ready. I tend to start folding clothes or wash a dish while I'm getting ready, it's a bad habit. I don't know what I'm gonna do when I have kids.  I won't have anytime to get myself ready then.


3. Do you prefer lip gloss or lipstick?
I always wear lip gloss. If I'm going on fancy dates with my honey buns I'll wear lipstick.


4. Do you take clothes to the dry cleaner or wash them yourself even if they say dry clean only?
I'm a big time rule breaker! I wash everything including the dry clean stuff.....I know I'm breaking some kind of cardinal rule! But hey it's mine and If something goes wrong then that's fine. I'd be more upset if something happened to it while at the dry cleaners.


5. Do you prefer Wal Mart or Target.
Target, Target, Target....can you tell I ♥ Target!!  I despise WallyWorld, it has to be a serious emergency to go there. Like if I was totally out of cream of tartar while baking or something.  It's on my list of "Places to Avoid" around my house.  So this year I've been there 8 times.  I'm lucky enough to have both of them so close. 


Thanks for stopping by to read a little info about me.
Head on over to Night Owl Crafting to join the fun!

1 comment:

  1. 8 times at walmart in a yr WOW. Yes nice to have both so close, walmart open 24/7 for that emergency and target no so much.. it would be great if it was.

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.