Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I've been slacking!

I think I've been suffering from a case of ADD!!  I can't seem to keep it together lately.....work and stuff related with school is driving me nutz!!  Ok, the program that I'm working towards only accepts 15 applicants per year.....out of 80!!  This is really , really frustrating!!  Then I have to do volunteer work, and they would prefer that you follow someone around that is in that particular field.....yes, like someone will allow a person that is trying for that degree to follow them around.  No, not that easy!  So I'm now calling nursing homes so that I can get some volunteer hours in!! Which by all means I don't mind at all! I know how hard it is for some elderly people to get around or do daily things.   Sorry, just venting!!


later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.